We’re looking for results-driven NDE/NDT professionals who understand the advantages of a small company, have a passion for customer service, and want to contribute to, and share in, our success. As a part of the PNDE team, you’ll receive full benefits, competitive wages, and opportunity for advancement. But that’s not all, at PNDE we believe that a company’s success should always be shared; and all team members participate in profit sharing!
Take a closer look and you’ll see what makes PNDE unique and why more and more companies are entrusting us with non-destructive inspection.
We are seeking professionals in the following NDT disciplines:
NDT Level II MT, PT, VT, RT, UT Contact, UT Immersion, Eddy Current (Aerospace only) for our Cincinnati, Ohio location.
Also seeking professionals with the following accreditations:
CWI, API 510, API 570, API 653, STI
This position will consist of performing field & laboratory inspections. Individuals interested in this position will need to supply High School Diplomas (or equivalent), training records, and documented approved experience hours.
- Must have 2 or more years of experience.
- Shop math and print reading skills.
- Ability to use computers for data entry.
- Working knowledge of manufacturing processes.
- Ability to effectively communicate with other departments, and customers to solve problems.
- Ability to learn and comply with all company policies and procedures.
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal.
- Applicants must complete a background check, drug screen and have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Must be able to wear safety equipment as required by the safety department for personal protection.
- May be required to travel to client locations and sites.
- Ability to lift and carry 50 pounds.
Contact: Tiffani Ivins
Company: PNDE Services
Country: United States
Job Type: Full time
Pay: competitively based on experience